Lillyia

Day_13_MOC9

Day_13_MOC9
    • Donitab
      What a pretty reflection. Love that cluster at the bottom
      Lillyia likes this.
    • AJK
      This photograph- so simple yet classy- your layout looks like something from an interior decorator's magazine!
      Lillyia likes this.
    • Saar
      Oh this is perfect. I love the photo and I love the title and how you mirrored it. I love all the leaves at the bottom as well. Beautiful layout.
      Lillyia likes this.
    • Lillyia
      @Donitab Thank you so much. It was a challenge for me, but well worth the effort.
    • Lillyia
      @AJK Well, Thank you very much! That's a wonderful compliment.
    • Lillyia
      @Saar Thank you, Sara. It took me a bit of time to figure it out, but I think it came together finally. I appreciate your thoughtful comments.
      I looked at your Day 14 page today, then went to your gallery which led me to a beautiful kit by Rachel Jeffries that you used on some of your pages. So, thank you for providing me with some much needed inspiration today. :)
    • LoveItScrapIt
      Yes yes I love your photo!!!!!! The journaling is the perfect touch
      Lillyia likes this.
    • Lillyia
      @LoveItScrapIt Thank you so much!! I appreciate your support and encouragement, Kiana. So glad you are here.
    • A-M
      That looks like a very ornate mirror frame. Fun words you have shared and clever title work.
      Lillyia likes this.
    • tkradtke
      Beautiful photo! It's it cool to look at something with a new perspective? I love your title work as well... perfectly scrapped! Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge!
      Lillyia likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Lillyia
    Date:
    Jan 13, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    116.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).