Lillyia

Day_15_MOC9

Day_15_MOC9
    • cfile
      Oh my Lillyia, your grandbaby is just so precious and adorable!! great bg paper as it looks like snow and is perfect for that sledding photo. I love the snowy paint underneath the photo and that wonderful string bow and heart. The punch of red really pops and the expression on his face looks like he is saying Wheee!! Perfection for sure! You rocked the C&S style Lillyia! Thanks for playing along with my challenge. Love this!
      Lillyia likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Just adorable. I love the textured background paper that looks like mounds of snow, the cute photo with the bokeh effect and that wonderful red string bow and heart. You nailed this one for sure!
      Lillyia and Becky like this.
    • MiekSter
      It looks like his coming out of my screen! What a fun page!
      Lillyia likes this.
    • A-M
      Wow! what a great page for this challenge. Perfect background paper as it looks like snow. I do like that touch of red!
      Lillyia likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      fabulous photo, the bokeh looks lovely on it.
      Lillyia likes this.
    • Lillyia
      @Angela Toucan Thank you, Angela! The bokeh is evidence of my learning in MOC9. Before this I would not have thought to add it to the photo. Thank you for noticing. :)
    • Lillyia
      @A-M Thank you, Anne Marie!! I thought the paper gave the effect of snow too. Thank you for mentioning it. The red, as well, because at first I thought it might have been too stark a contrast, so I just darkened the heart a bit. Thanks for commenting. :)
    • Lillyia
    • Lillyia
      @flowersgal Thank you, Patsy! I couldn't ask for a better 'review' than that! You're an :angel! :)
    • Lillyia
      @cfile Wow! Christa, you have made my day! I am not accustomed to doing the C&S type of page, but your directions were so good that I copied and saved them for future pages. Thank you for this challenge. It's a keeper in my growing cache of techniques. Oh, I am loving this MOC9 experience!
      cfile likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Lillyia
    Date:
    Jan 15, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    76.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).