Lillyia

Day_14_MOC9

Day_14_MOC9
Lillyia, Jan 15, 2021
Description:
Trust the Journey: Thrive - Rachel Jeffries The Lilypad :: Bundles + Collections :: Trust The Journey: Thrive Bundle (the-lilypad.com)
No - A Lilypad Collab Freebie
Electra likes this.
    • Saar
      What a beautiful layout. I love the photo and all the details. Beautiful work.
      Lillyia likes this.
    • MiekSter
      I love the quote next to the picture!
      Lillyia likes this.
    • Electra
      This is lovely. The colours are perfect for that awesome quote. Truth!
      Lillyia likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      lol...you call them weeds...I call them flower! Wonderful on the Filled Style challenge. I am lovin' the digital collage vibe here.
      Lillyia likes this.
    • Lillyia
      @ArmyGrl I am so glad that you stopped by and commented! Thank you. I have been concerned that using this style didn't follow the guidelines, after I looked through the gallery and saw the use of the more traditional/conventional elements. i was thinking of creating another page to fit in better. So thank you very much for letting me know it's okay. :)
    • Lillyia
      @MiekSter I am glad you like this quote; I made it up myself and it's funny how the page just followed. LOL. Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment for me. I appreciate it.
    • Lillyia
      @Saar Thank you Sara! The Trust the Journey: Thrive kit is so beautiful and I learned that from seeing your layouts. I love your pages.
    • Lillyia
      @Electra Hi! I have been thinking about you lately, hoping you are doing well. Thank you for stopping by and commenting on those words that sprung up in my head the other day. I appreciate it.
      Electra likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Lillyia
    Date:
    Jan 15, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    139.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).