Bec

MOC9-day12-diary

MOC9-day12-diary
Bec, Jan 14, 2021
Description:
Created with Notebook by Kim Jensen. Among the Gumtrees Kit by Lynn Grieveson, Down Under by Kristin Aagard, Me Right Now Bundle by Kim Jensen, Pocket Art: Signature Kit 7 by Rachel Jefferies, Be Here, Now by Rachel Jefferies, Younicorn Elements by Pink Reptile Designs, Out Of This World elements by Pink Reptile Designs
Thuria likes this.
    • Saar
      Oh wow, I love how you embellished your diary. I love all the photos and all the layers. There's so much to see and to explore on this layout. Beautiful work.
      Bec likes this.
    • Thuria
      Love it!
      Bec likes this.
    • Ga_L
      Bec likes this.
    • katell
      amazing diary!
      Bec likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      fantastic page, love your wonderful take on the Challenge- ♥Congrats on GSO♥
      Bec likes this.
    • Sokee
      W0W.... first congratulations on your well deserved GSO! I ADORE how you made the diary your own! The vellum stitched on your pages and then the foliage you taped on and photos even tucked under your vellum tell the complete story to your diary entries. Thank you so much for playing along with my MOC challenge! Now just going to :ballonhanghere for awhile to capture all the little details!
      Bec likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    Bec
    Date:
    Jan 14, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    244 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).