BLKinOR

January 12 Art Journaling Diary: Chaos

January 12 Art Journaling Diary: Chaos
BLKinOR, Jan 14, 2021
Description:
Without this prompt I most likely wouldn't have created this page, I'm glad I have it done and ready to be printed.

Credits: Kim Jensen Notebook 2021
Rachel Jefferies: This is Now: Misc Bits & Bobs
Rachel Jefferies: Make Art and Journal 3
katell and LynnG like this.
    • Saar
      What a fun and beautiful layout! I love he arrows pointing to the chaos word strip. I love how you did the dates as well. Beautifully done.
      BLKinOR likes this.
    • BLKinOR
      @Saar Thanks. I'm sure one day I'll look back at this layout and be surprised at the detail I captured because by then it will have all blurred together.
      Saar likes this.
    • Sokee
      Very detailed diary entries, glad I gave you to prompt to write it all down so you remember it later. Love your font, what is the name of it, I'd love to get it. Thank you so much for playing along with my MOC challenge!
      BLKinOR likes this.
    • BLKinOR
      @Sokee Thank you. The font I used for the dates was Hello Freshtea Brush (which I loved on someone else's layout earlier this month). I did say thank you in a comment but i don't remember who it was at this point. The entries are written in Pea Makana. I think it's the most legible of the "handwriting fonts" I have. Katie Pertiet uses lots of handwriting fonts in her templates & that's where I first saw it. It can be found at Fonts for Peas.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    BLKinOR
    Date:
    Jan 14, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    239.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    725px
    Height:
    725px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).