Trish

MOC 11- Tell Me A Story

MOC 11- Tell Me A Story
    • mywisecrafts
      Wonderful LO. Good Luck Tay!!! Let’s do this!!! Rooting for you from FL!!!! Love this story and such a gorgeous LO!
      Trish likes this.
    • tinkerbell1112
      This is awesome! Good for her, and good luck! I had a swimmer too - I guess they're the same age, because he's a junior now. He had to retire from swimming due to a bad coaching situation and it crushed us. This is beautiful and I hope she has an amazing season and incredible interview!
      Trish likes this.
    • Trish
    • Trish
      @tinkerbell1112 awww, thank you so much. I'm sorry to hear about your son. Swimming has been so good to us because of our coach. Good luck to your son in whatever he does in the future.
    • ForeverJoy
      omgosh!! I love everything about this page- the colors- the energy- of course the awesome photos you always take! All of it! [​IMG]
      Trish likes this.
    • jetjez
      I saw this page and it resonated with me. My 15 year old is in the same situation, she had placed for Juniors for 12 different distances and it all got cancelled. They do workouts twice a week now which is so different from swimming 8+ hours a week. No meets, nothing. Soon she will be starting her final exams and she won't have time anymore...
      Beautiful page and wishing your daughter all the best. Hopefully they will all get to swim again soon
      Trish likes this.
    • Trish
      @ForeverJoy thank you sooooo much, that means a lot. Thank you for creating this amazing kit. It's my favorite
    • Trish
      @jetjez I'm sorry to hear about your daughter. Where are you located? So Cal will not be having any USA Swimming competition so we are thankful that she will have a swim season starting in April, No CIF SS championships but if she can get a chance to race and drop some time she is happy with that. Good luck to her in whatever happens.
    • jetjez
      @Trish the netherlands. We are in lockdown till mid feb at least, including all swimming pools closed. Once they open I hope the club will have internal matches that will count to the overall rankings. Things aren't looking good though and it kills me to see all the kids here lose out
    • bestcee
      I love the celebration of her accomplishments with the Dream Big. I'm glad she was able to find a way to stay in shape and work hard despite the challenges her sophomore year. Thanks for playing in my challenge!
      Trish likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    Trish
    Date:
    Jan 14, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    288.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).