for the 11/25 Slow Scrap
credits: Lili Wee, Inspired by Love, The Journey Ahead
Rachel Jefferies, Exhaustion, Pocket Art kit 1
NBK Design, ArtCrush no 2, ArtCrush No3
Just Jaimee, Mar17 Storyteller Chaotic Stitches
Sahlin Studio, A Story Friend heart
MrsPeel likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      Wow. I have no words. Sending love and hugs, my friend.
      Electra likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Sending hugs your way in this difficult time. You have made a striking layout and your raw journaling touched my heart. I had a dear cousin who was murdered and the police bungled the investigation so that no charges were ever brought. The murderer had no penalty. It is hard.
      Electra likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      oh my friend....... my heart aches.... you are an example, an inspiration to me in many more ways than just your pages, hope you kn ow that... some of us, it seems, have been dealt the very hard way in the past few years.... I dont think there are words that can soothe a pain like this.... still, I know I can say the [age is amazingly awesome, in that ironic way that our art turns awful events into the most beautiful art work..... and how you translated the feeling is perfect even before reading the journaling.... I know when one has a loved one go, it is a pain that cuts through heart, mind ...soul.... and I know when it has been on an unfair way it hurts even more. Love you with all my heart. The page is awesome, you have a talent for translating feelings that set you apart, as one of my most favorites artists in the whole industry. Super super huge huggzz and thanks for playing, with all my heart!!!!
      [​IMG]
      Electra likes this.
    • Electra
      Thank you so much @MrsPeel for your kind words. You are a dear.:heartslub
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Electra
    Date:
    Nov 26, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    627.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1000px
    Height:
    1000px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).