Description:
Signing is Fun by Laurie Scraps
Like a Boss by Sahlin Studio
Dream Plan Do by Sabrina's Creaations
Soundwave by Paislee Press
Feeling Chatty by Little Butterfly Wings
Younicorn Templates by Pink Reptile Designs
DJB Live Your Story

Learning New Zealand Sign Language has always been a goal of mine since I graduated from UOA 5 years ago. It is something worth learning not only because its NZ’s third official language but that as a professional is the disability sector it is a worthwhile skill to have in my tool kit. The only thing stopping me has been only having the option of physical classes and with not knowing my employment situation and where I would be living from term to term it wasnt an option. Thankfully this has all changed with everything having to be taught online over many lockdowns due to COVID this year. So now there is absolutely no excuses and I am making it a goal of mine for 2021 to learn NZSL.
MrsPeel, mary kate and trekmom like this.
    • trekmom
      This is wonderfully done. Love it.
    • FarrahJobling
      Very cool! I’ve been learning ASL....I might have to scraplift your LO =)
    • dotcomkari
      Being Deaf, I admire you for learning sign language! :)
      littlekiwi likes this.
    • littlekiwi
      @dotcomkari I haven't started yet...hoping to in February or March. It's been on my should really do list for nearly 5 years
      dotcomkari likes this.
    • wvsandy
      Love how you've used the speech bubbles! Wonderful LO!
    • Karen
      This turned out great Jennifer! And what a great goal! I used to know a little bit of ASL
    • Angela Toucan
      fabulous page. well done. i studied basic British Sign Language in my teens. It's a great thing to learn even if only at a limited level.
    • MrsPeel
      this is what I mean in the whole life picture: even from the pandemic there are good things coming out of...... the fact of online classes, or even distance learning when the computers weren't something people would have at home as a rule ( I am talking the 90s when I started studying for the Simultaneous Interpreting diploma....it was 1995... they send you packages every week, you studied, did some written assignments, then you would get a call from the teacher in the end of the week, and you had to answer questions or translate on the spot...... I ended up not doing the final exam because I qualified to be in the register by hours worked.... but since, I have tried to study without going to classes and has bot been my cup o tea i n general, but I started looking itno some classes that help me with my neurological issues, this is online help and I am finding it great.....
      so, your silver lining here is to be able to do these classes..... so wonderful you will be able to, and what a gorgeous page you compose out of it!!!! super creative the use of the hexagons cuts on the blue paper, gorgeous pieces, and all so marvelously fun!!!!!
      you are making me take yet another detour of what I am doing *which is not commenting in the gallery or attending to the Froggy Faves thread! LOL)
      needs to be , though, into the October Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    littlekiwi
    Date:
    Oct 25, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    245.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).