Chill Out
rach3975, Oct 25, 2020
Description:
Let's Hang Collection, Bella Gypsy, TLP
Frames-Vintage Photo Frames No. 18, Katie Pertiet, Designer Digitals
Stitching-Storyteller Jan. 2020, Just Jaimee, TLP
chastml likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      Brilliant story telling. Lovely to find out about her as well as see her adorable smiles. Fabulous layout.
    • trekmom
      Fabulous story telling, love your photos. What a great kid. I think the BBC should be forever called the British Baking Channel. A long time ago, my son and I were singing along with a song by Susan Tedeschi, the lyrics were something like "I'm looking for answers from above not from below" and my son sang sang "I'm looking for answers from above not from provolone." and it stuck. What do you expect from hungry Italians? This page is beautiful and your daughter is perfect.
    • garrynkim
      I adore the pops of purple!! What a great way to tell her story. This is amazing.
    • DivaMom96
    • Iowan
      Fun page and you are within the guidelines. Love the purple accents. (In my original page, my paint was too gold vs the orange I had used for the accent. I changed it. It too is still showing up gold on my computer, I even cleared my cache)
      I have a granddaughter like Lauren. I will have on a fleece and long underwear and she will be wearing a rank top. Nice journaling. Thanks for taking the challenge.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    rach3975
    Date:
    Oct 25, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    247.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).