Annsofie

Stepping into light

Stepping into light
Annsofie, Sep 18, 2020
Description:
Made with Untold stories (papers, elements, stamps and word arts) by Sahin Designs
SeattleSheri, katell and trekmom like this.
    • cfile
      this is gorgeous... love the crop of the photo and then the paint on the page which mimics the shoulder. Is this your daughter, Annsofie? She looks just like you! Beautiful! Hope all is well. I love the paint and the minimal elements to have the photo shine!
      trekmom likes this.
    • Annsofie
      @cfile thank you! Yes she is my youngest daughter and she turned 18 this year. She had some tough years but is finally stabilized and she feels ok now. :heartlub
      trekmom and cfile like this.
    • cfile
      @Annsofie So glad to hear she is better :) Wow, she is your mini :) Beautiful! I wish her nothing but happiness. The teen years are the hardest. Beautifully scrapped!
      Annsofie and trekmom like this.
    • trekmom
      Wow, spectacular photo of a beautiful young woman. I also love the way you placed the paint by her shoulder, it's perfectly placed as is everything else in this page. What a wonderful message for all of us, I remember the teen years well and I wish your daughter nothing but good health and happiness and the ability to make her own happiness. I wish her strength and confidence also.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Elif Sahin Designs
    Uploaded By:
    Annsofie
    Date:
    Sep 18, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    236 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).