flowersgal

Sep2020_Elif-Sahin-Chall_flowersgal_web

Sep2020_Elif-Sahin-Chall_flowersgal_web
flowersgal, Sep 16, 2020
Description:
Elif Sahin Designs Challenge - September 2020
Credits:
Elif Sahin Designs - Reminisce; Monochrome Fall; Peachy Keen; Rooted; Style No. 73-ribbon
    • CharlotteM
      very beautiful and interesting page, love your journaling,
      and how you have placed the text on the side, it fits perfectly with your beautiful photo
      flowersgal likes this.
    • bellbird
      i know nothing of enneagrams but i love the photo you used here and the simple but gorgeous ribbon cluster that underlines it!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @bellbird - Enneagrams has a personality test you can take (free) and this was part of Elif's challenge to take a personality test and then scrap about your results. And one part of her recipe was to use no more than 5 elements -- now that is an easy one for me since I prefer clean and simple design.
      bellbird likes this.
    • bellbird
      @flowersgal oh thanks - there's so many challenges here with all the different designer challenges, I never get round to checking out all of them each month!
    • LynnG
      Love how you worked around that great photo with your design, so clever
      flowersgal likes this.
    • mcurtt
      I love what you did here, that large photo of you peering out of that tree. And your strengths and weaknesses. This pairs so well with your Patsy page. :-)
      flowersgal likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Elif Sahin Designs
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Sep 16, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    243.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    464px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).