Description:
Thanks for looking!

Credits:
Octopus's Garden by Rebecca McMeen, TLP
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Octopus-Garden.html
Keep your memories Masks&Frames Vol.16 by PrestelnayaP
Dalis and MrsPeel like this.
    • Ga_L
      Great page ! Love the use of the mask and the frame. Beautiful octopus. Thanks for sharing
      cinna likes this.
    • redplaid3
      You've made such a nice scene!
      cinna likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      wOw to this!!!!!! gorgeous deep sea you created here!!!! love the details, the way the blues become something light and fun, and the choice of the Octopus!!! I have to admit I love eating it the way the north of Brazil makes it with a vinaigrette.... not sure I would love an encounter with one in the sea, especially after watching the OA series on Netflix LOL (long story- don't want to spoil it if you haven;tr watched !!!) love the whole thing, both visually and the vibe that brings!!!!!!!
      Thanks you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      cinna likes this.
    • Dalis
      Is that on your arm??? OMG... I LOVE IT!!!!! Octopus are such amazing creatures! I can watch them swim for hours at the aquarium.
      cinna likes this.
    • cinna
      @Dalis YES it is! Love my tattoo :beat and I am planning on making it bigger.... :wub
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @cinna What are you adding to it! I only have a bee and a bit of a bee-hive
      cinna likes this.
    • cinna
      @Dalis my DD is sketching on a mermaid/siren ❤️
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @cinna OH WOW!!!! That's going to be perfect addition to the octopus! I can't wait to see it!
      cinna likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    cinna
    Date:
    Aug 15, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    245.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).