michele hillam, Jul 25, 2020
Description:
Credits:
Elif Sahin Designs - July 2020 Template Challenge Template
Micheline Lincoln Designs - 35mm
https://the-lilypad.com/store/35-MM-Remix-The-Complete-Collection.html
Thuria likes this.
    • flowersgal
      What a cutie, Michele. A granddaughter? Love your big blended photo and then the close-up framed. Great background you created for her with the little pops of red and the heart in the camera.
    • flowersgal
      What a cutie, Michele. A granddaughter? Love your big blended photo and then the close-up framed. Great background you created for her with the little pops of red and the heart in the camera.
    • michele hillam
      @flowersgal Yes, my only granddaughter (I have 3 grandsons as well).
    • apottinger
      Holy cow is this page stunning! What a little cutie!!! <3 <3 <3
    • wvsandy
      So sweet! Love how you stayed with the B&W and red.
    • Micheline Lincoln
      What a beautiful page, your granddaughter is super cute!! Thank you so much for sharing!
    • LynnG
      She's adorable. Love how you worked with the grey of the asphalt here for a gorgeous result
    • CharlotteM
      adorable page and such a sweet photo!
    • JillW
      Oh gosh, your page is so sweet!! Love everything about it!
    • cfile
      oh Michele, this is darling as is your granddaughter.. I love the photo of her with her hair all braided and I love that it is blended into the bg yet the additional photo framed too... such a cutie!! The template is perfect for your page! Wonderful texture too... Thanks for playing along with the July template challenge.. this is a precious page! Your page is also a Froggy Fav for July! Congrats!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    MIcheline Lincoln Designs
    Uploaded By:
    michele hillam
    Date:
    Jul 25, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    106.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).