mary kate

Grand Canyon

Grand Canyon
mary kate, Jul 24, 2020
Description:
Though I do hope to visit the Grand Canyon someday, I’m really glad I was not here to see my 6-year old son standing on that rock. I would have been terrified, panic-stricken, owing to my fear of heights!

Inclination: The Kit: Allison Pennington
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Inclination-The-Kit.html

Paperly Templates: Lynn Grieveson Designs
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Paperly-Templates.html

Fonts: True North (Regular and Script); True North Rough
JenEm likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      i couldn't take it either. i was there once and had to crawl out to the rock for a photo. i can't imagine my kid doing it ... eek! he's brave and adorable! love the kit with the photos!
      mary kate likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Lovely layout and he looks like he is having a grand time. I like your map on the paper strip and the natural colors of your layout. Some things we don't need to know until afterward (for our own sanity)!
      mary kate likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      he's adorable. I'm glad you got the photos, and like that you put James's word on the journaling spot.
      mary kate likes this.
    • cookingmylife
      Oh those 'at the edge' shots really scare me too! But they both survived and some things are best experienced 2nd hand. I really like that pine sprig!
      mary kate likes this.
    • LynnG
      Lovely page with perfect colours for the photos! My DH was too scared to go to the edge :-)
      mary kate likes this.
    • Donitab
      Love this! Your colors - that map - the pine branch all = perfection. I had to send my family of without me at the Grand Canyon while I stood far back away from the edge. I couldn’t watch them. Eek! But a beautiful place to visit - from afar!
      mary kate likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Allison Pennington
    Uploaded By:
    mary kate
    Date:
    Jul 24, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    240.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).