Cherylndesigns

Quick Slow Scrap With Christa

Quick Slow Scrap With Christa
Cherylndesigns, May 5, 2020
Description:
mommyish_yas-spring_template 3 papers sc Beautiful Life; 8 elements prd Pure & Simple, sc Beautiful Life, sc Happy Life; Title sc Beautiful Life; paint Paula Kesselring It's Your Day.
KarenB and Smwhite like this.
    • mcurtt
      Look at that happy, smiling couple! Loving the b&w paired with an orange based color theme.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt Thanks, Marilyn. They ARE so happy! We all miss each other and have tried to social distance, so we've been FaceTiming a lot and Ava just sent me pictures of all of them Saturday.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • cfile
      Great page Cheryl! I love the b/w photo.. their smiles make me smile! Great mix of the pattern papers and wonderful composition. I love the mix of the pattern papers and how you used the same pattern for the flag too.. Love the thread as well with those pom poms. Fun page and thank you for playing along with the iNSD Quick Slow Scrap!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @cfile Thanks so much for your sweet comments, Christa. I loved your challenge and wish I could have attended your chat. Thanks so much for hosting! :)
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @Cherylndesigns hugs and you are so welcome.. we missed you too.. I do have a speed scrap oon Tuesday the 12th ;)
    • Cherylndesigns
      @cfile Thanks for the heads-up. I'll try to make that one. :)
      cfile likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    May 5, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    237.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).