8 elements:
frame
3 brads
flower
ribbon with button
string
white star
    • Claire Grantham
      This is a lovely layout, I love the peek of another photo? and all that lovely splatter. I am English and I currently live in NYC, for all the reasons you described in your layout. It's hard right now, but the city is strong and will recover slowly.
      cfile and bonnenuit like this.
    • bonnenuit
      Thanks, Claire. Take care and stay safe & healthy.
    • Trish
      beautiful simple layout!
      bonnenuit likes this.
    • littlekiwi
      Love the pop of red in the heart
      bonnenuit likes this.
    • cfile
      Beautiful page Judy.. from one native NYer to another.. I too am saddened to hear how hard we all have been hit but the severity in NY after everything that happened in the past - 9/11 and Hurricane Sandy, it just hurts to see and hear the place we grew up is hurting once more. I love the photo of the NY skyline and how you kept the color palette b/w and pop of red. I love the composition with everything left aligned and the sparkled heart in the I Love NY logo... well done! I also loved reading your journaling.. I am from Long Island, and did not go in to the city much at all, but I still love that skyline. Thank you for playing along with the iNSD Quick Slow Scrap.
      bonnenuit likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    bonnenuit
    Date:
    May 4, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    144.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).