Angela Toucan

Helper

Helper
Angela Toucan, Mar 19, 2020
Description:
For the Slow Scrap 18th March
Credits:
Recyclables Template Set 65 by Scrapping with Liz.
Model Behaviour by Forever Joy Designs.
Story Teller Luka (retired product) by Just Jamie.
Fonts: Agency FB and Journal
StefanieS, MrsPeel and Donitab like this.
    • MrsPeel
      Angela, such a gorgeous page!!!!!! I'm in love with the dark background and the papers you used in general, love the way you divided the page with the papers placement, love the alpha title , the elements you used, everything here is delightful, and the photos are amazing!!!!! who uses the scooter? not sure if I mentioned I was saving money to buy one, but I wanted the one that operates electronically by remote control, which is dead expensive.....anyway, love the scooter, love your helper, the whole page is great!!!!! and, as always, thank you for coming to the chat, the group of you who always come to the chats are so very special to me, Thank God for the friendship we are able to form these days even in the distance!!!!! Hope you are all staying safe....if there is anything, anyth9ing at all I can do for you, please do let us know
      Huge huge huggzz to the whole family!!!!
      Thanks you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    • Scrapping with Liz
      I love how you made the photos stand out by matching the paper with the shirt!
    • redplaid3
      Love the grunge feel--especially since he is building something!
    • mocamom
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Angela Toucan
    Date:
    Mar 19, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    128.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).