marijke

20-03_slow-scrap-18-maart-copy

20-03_slow-scrap-18-maart-copy
    • KarenB
      That's so cool! I love your photo. I am so thankful that we are heading into Spring and summer!!! I really like how you used the template in your own, beautiful style :beat
      marijke likes this.
    • marijke
      @KarenB thank you so much for your kind words ... Sunny days is what we need for the moment ...
      KarenB likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      lovely background
      marijke likes this.
    • StefanieS
      Lovely sense of movement created with the stamped circles, great use of the driveway as a playground and the black messy string, well done.
      marijke likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      my dear friend..... this is as delightful, wonderful to all visuals and feels fabulous..... your gift for elegance is all over here, with the record of these difficult times made in the best, most beautiful way like you always do!!!! love the opposite circles, the fading fence, the photo that gives warmth with the sunny reflection, the great shadows and ohhhh the credits' list is amazing too!!!!!! Wonderful as always!!!!!! Thanks you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      marijke likes this.
    • marijke
      @MrsPeel Thank you Cynthia for your sweet words.
    • redplaid3
      I like the circle in the background, broken into 2 parts. It's like our lives are divided. I love that you're documenting what we're going through!
      marijke likes this.
    • LynnG
      Such a masterful page :-)
      marijke likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    marijke
    Date:
    Mar 19, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    232.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).