Nemla

Cynthias-challenge

Cynthias-challenge
Nemla, Mar 19, 2020
Description:
All kits are LP kits
; Alison Pennington; Wild Wood backs
Lynn Grieveson; Adventure calls
Also staples and whasi tape by; Sahlin Studio, Pink Reptile , Alison pennington, Mommyish
MrsPeel and flowersgal like this.
    • redplaid3
      What a cool idea to document your pages and the many things you've shared that make TLP a home! Nice, nice job!
      Nemla likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      LOVE YOU so so much!!!!!!!!!! thanks for taking me up on the challenge... It is so amazing to have been growing together for 7 years, and learning about your trials and tribulations , getting to know you has been delightful, more so, I knew from day one you were the person you are and was so glad that I was able to travel to see you....and confirm every feeling I had.....so SO glad you have chosen The Pad as your home, our lives got richer after you came in ... (as Sarita keeps tell9ng the story to all her friends, I am speaking for her too!!!! - needless to say, my mum also LOVES you!!!!!!) love how you brought all the pieces to tell the story....I could be here for hours telling you how much I love it..... but rather come later to see more of your gallery (which I owe you big time!!! that visit!!!)
      Thanks you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      Nemla likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Nemla
    Date:
    Mar 19, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    274.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).