Stylin

Stylin
Electra, Mar 19, 2020
Description:
for the 3/18 Slow Scrap
credits: Mommyish, She is Fierce, Everyday, Enjoy The Everyday
MrsPeel and Lisa B like this.
    • redplaid3
      What a super photo and love your bright style coming through again!!!
      Electra likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      can always count on you to shine a light in a bleak day...this is awesome, not just explosion of color so well done as you do, amazing combinations of color & patterns, and that photo that squeezes my heart and takes me back to the time when Sarita had a present that was a shoe holder, like a suitcase that opened and had little shelves... with 6 pairs of these...and she wore them for months....... Awesome page, my lovely, think9ng of you & family with all my heart...
      Thanks you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      Electra likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Your granddaughter must leave a trail of fairy sparkle wherever she goes. Kudos to the photographer who snapped this pic and to the memory keeper who created this awesome page. Do you create memory books out of your layouts for your DD and grandkids? If not, you should!
      Electra likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      I'm sure that your granddaughter owns everything she does! What a super picture and page!
      Electra likes this.
    • Electra
      @mcurtt, I love your "fairy sparkle" comment! I have done some books, but have really needed to be careful with my spending. I will do more when I am able!
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Electra
    Date:
    Mar 19, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    235.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).