I also used Drops 1, 2, 3 & 4 blended into background
Paintstroke 9 with glitter style added
Gesso 6, 7, 8 & 9 to soften edges of photo mask

A Second Change: Mixed Media Artistry by Rachel Jefferies
A Second Change: Mixed Media Extras by Rachel Jefferies
Mixed Media Montly: Squeeze, Lively, Zest
Dalis and Trish like this.
    • norton94
      That's hilarious! Love that you caught it and I love your painted photo - such cool texture. I think the way you highlighted your journaling is brilliant too
      Karen likes this.
    • bellbird
      love what you said about using a low-res photo in the thread- great idea for this technique! love how the water is given extra movement and ?depth (not really the right word in this context but hopefully YKWIM) with the paint and textures!
      Karen likes this.
    • bellbird
      (And Ha! i totally didnt even read it til i saw Krista's comment! How funny! A few of the coaches play games like this with the kids at our swim club - swim-opoly and such with a different board and dice- at xmas, DS's coach made them do a version of the 12 days of xmas for the last class, it was pretty funny and i wish i could have got a photo of them wearing reindeer ears in the pool! )
      Karen likes this.
    • Karen
      @bellbird That's so fun! I know they swim SOOOO much that they probably get burned out a bit, so this was a super fun thing for them to have a breather. I bet the 12 days of Christmas was awesome! Too bad nobody grabbed a picture! Don't they know we scrapbook EVERYTHING? Ha ha ha!
      bellbird likes this.
    • Dalis
      You are so right, perfect with the water!!!!!
      Karen likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Karen
    Date:
    Jan 27, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    240.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).