Karen

Day 26 - My Scrapping Uniform

Day 26 - My Scrapping Uniform
Karen, Jan 27, 2020
Description:
October Layout Templates by Sahin Designs
Gypsy Soul by Forever Joy
Antique Papers #1 by Paula Kesselring

Journaling (62 words): I do really love to be comfortable and the best way to be comfortable is to be at home in my pajamas. If I am home for the night, with no where else to go, this is what I’m probably wearing. Comfy pants, a hoodie and my hair pulled up. I call this my scrapping uniform. It’s my favorite thing to wear.
gonewiththewind likes this.
    • SeattleSheri
      I love your scrapping uniform and you are so cute! [I don't mean that in a creepy way :heartlub]
      Karen likes this.
    • angiekey
      Super cute layout, and a most excellent scrapping uniform!
      Karen likes this.
    • cfile
      What can I say, what a super cute selfie of you and page.. Love it! I adore your journaling and LOVE your scrapping uniform!!!
      Karen likes this.
    • gonewiththewind
      Hi! As I'm running out of time before the final MOC8 deadline, I'm stopping quickly to let you know that your layout meets the Youer Than You Challenge requirements. I'll be back later to really enjoy reading your page and at that time I'll leave you a lovely comment. :) Thanks for being patient and thanks for playing in my challenge! ((HUGS)) Cheryl
      Karen likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Karen
    Date:
    Jan 27, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    268.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).