8) flower 2 (green)
9) sequin scatter
10) word tab
11) wood heart
12) wood arrow

Sprout | Element Pack by Sabrina's Creations
G.J. likes this.
    • cfile
      How very cool.. Beautiful page Krista and I loved reading your journaling about your friend Konsta :) how remarkable is that re the animal whisperer and now he is photographing for NatGeo.. That is awesome & phenomenal!! Terrific page!
      norton94 likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      gorgeous page, love the design and your journaling!
      norton94 likes this.
    • SeattleSheri
      What a fun page, I love the large photo with the cluster and journaling overlaid on top! Thank you so much for playing along with my challenge and leaving comments on so many of the pages too, I love how your page turned out :heartlub
      norton94 likes this.
    • Karen
      This is such a fabulous layout! I loved reading your journaling on him and I remember when Sydney used her wish to meet him. I'm so happy that he's living his dream with National Geographic too! That's awesome and is obviously perfect for him!
      norton94 likes this.
    • G.J.
      Fabulous page and journaling! I'm so happy for him, knowing he's living his dream, and doing what he loves. Great photo and I really love the clustering, wonderful use of the banner and stamp. So pretty!
      norton94 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    norton94
    Date:
    Jan 27, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    214.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).