GiftOfFaceTime
AnotherAmanda, Dec 27, 2019
Description:
December 2019 - Journaling Challenge - A gift
Fonts - CK Ali's Writing, Journey to Thailand
Journaling - I love that we can video chat so easily on our devices today. I love talking to my family and friends. It’s a true gift seeing them when they are so far from us. Ben has been able to have real conversations with my mom and family about things he loves. They can easily see what he’s talking about when he holds up a favorite toy or whatever strikes his fancy. I’m so glad we have the option and I love that they can see us in all our mess. Dec. 2019
Elements and Papers - No Probllama (Pink Reptile Designs), Snapshots (Collaboration)
Styles - Shadows, BYOC Nov 2018 Sticker, Glitter (Mommyish)
Dalis likes this.
    • Sokee
      I agree 100%!! I have a number of children that live far away. My granddaughter lives 1300 miles away and she will tell her mom ‘nana?’ And my daughter knows she wants to FaceTime me, I love it!!
      KarenB and Dalis like this.
    • Dalis
      I wish my daughter's grandparents would be more into video chatting. I love that you have this, is so sweet!
      Sokee likes this.
    • KarenB
      Oh I couldn't agree more and I love how you documented this :beat
    • KarenB
      @Sokee That is just so sweet that she does that :beat
      Sokee likes this.
    • bcgal00
      Lovely page! Video chatting is great,I agree.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    AnotherAmanda
    Date:
    Dec 27, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    2.8 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).