spcoggs

Frozen Bike

Frozen Bike
spcoggs, Dec 29, 2019
Description:
Journaling reads:
Elise needed a new bike and had asked more than once for a Frozen one that would also hold her dolls. She was so excited when she unwrapped the last gift under the tree on Christmas morning to find just that! Until she opened the box and it was empty. There was a moment pause of “oh no!” before Mommy whispered “look in the garage." Daddy and Dylan had already assembled the bike so it was ready to ride!

Credits: August 2019 Template by Sahlin Studio; Project Mouse Christmas Bundle, Christmas Enamel Pins, Ice Bundle, and Celebrate Photo Overlays by Britt-ish Designs and Sahlin Studios
JennFort likes this.
    • SharLamb
      Silly me. When I saw the title, I thought it would be a snow scene with a rusty ol' bike. With a 5-year-old granddaughter, I should have known better! This is such a cute page...perfect capture of her joy.
      spcoggs likes this.
    • spcoggs
      @SharLamb I could see how the title could be misleading! :) My daughter is also 5 and so Frozen obsessed still. I think the new movie has only further added to her addiction. LOL
      SharLamb likes this.
    • bcgal00
      Lovely photos! How happy she looks!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    spcoggs
    Date:
    Dec 29, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    161.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    650px
    Height:
    650px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).