zinzilah

cold guard

cold guard
zinzilah, Mar 5, 2013
Description:
M.Martin Someone to love and Boho Bliss by Lynne Marie papers, Great Britons by K.Hadfield, One little bird Crazy for you, In the city alpha by Sahlin studios. Template by Nicole aka Ink and Pixels
    • cfile
      Olga great job on the challenge! I was hoping you would go for it!! Great page of the guard!! Love it with the pigeon and Kate's Great Britons doodles! Perfect for your photos!! Terrific job!
    • Ink and Pixels
      Ooooh fabulous! I love how you used the red, tan, and a bit of news print on the top. Wonderful way to showcase your photos. I like how you made the guards into stickers - they reall pop. Great page! Thanks so much for playing along. :)
    • Kate
      Oh I do feel sorry for those poor guards just standing there when it is cold, especially as they are not supposed to move!! Super title work here and I love how you "stickerised" the doodled people, such a great effect! Thanks for playing along with the challenge!
    • purlz76
      Such a fun page to balance the seriousness of the photos. Esp the two doodle guards on each side.
    • redplaid3
      Some day I'm going to see this! Fun layout!
    • AnneN
      How lovely is this! Great photos of the guards and I love the embellishments...fab layout.
    • Ink and Pixels
      Did you happen to check Kate's blog today.. You should? ;-)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kate Hadfield
    Uploaded By:
    zinzilah
    Date:
    Mar 5, 2013
    View Count:
    Comment Count: