bbymks5

Christmas In July Days One And Two

Christmas In July Days One And Two
bbymks5, Jul 23, 2017
Description:
Background Paper is from All Wrapped Up - Winter by LBW and SB

Day 1: Ephemera Stacks, Santa's Workshop, and Trim the Tree by Sahlin Studio and School Daze by Kristin Aagard

Day 2: Christmas Baking, School Daze and Snowman by Kristin Aagard, Olden Days by Mommyish
MrsPeel likes this.
    • orkan
      Beaux souvenirs! J'attends avec impatience les prochains jours!
      MrsPeel and bbymks5 like this.
    • bbymks5
    • londoncuppa
      These look amazing, Timmi! Great job with the challenge. Love the design & continuity of it with the cards. I'm so glad you're playing along with us!
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @londoncuppa Thank you!! Hoping I can keep everything looking semi uniform LOL!! I love the real life index cards and have picked up a couple old school Rolodex sets from Goodwill that I'd love to do December Daily with this year!
    • MrsPeel
      as usual, this rocks the challenge, the gallery & my heart all the way!!!!!!! I need to spare time to play, LOVED the chat, love the challenge, and these are fabulously composed love the full on feel you have given, and festive shine too!!!!! Looking forward to the next ones!!!!!!![​IMG]
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @MrsPeel I missed the chat *ugly cries* But I LOVE Christmas and Christmas in July so I'm all over this challenge!!!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      oh yes you are so rocking it!!!!!! <3
      bbymks5 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    bbymks5
    Date:
    Jul 23, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    2.1 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).