MrsPeel

Choose Joy!

Choose Joy!
MrsPeel, Apr 22, 2016
Description:
I know isn't the easiest thing, but it makes it more bearable to concentrate in the good sides of all disasters...!!!! from the awesome NEW RELEASES we have in store today...as usual, my heart sings!!!!! they are on sale this weekend too! Bella Gypsy: Happiness Blooms Bundle. There is a Happiness Bloom Kit which you can buy this weekend at 20% OFF but the Bundle has some amazing extras, like Bella Gypsy's awesome Whimsies, Flower Pack...and you will save 54% that way!!!! I also used a few items from the Memory Pockets Monthly: Bloom, another awesome new release installment of the always fabulous collections, and you can find the MPM Add Ons HERE too. Also in my page: Designed by Soco: Second Chance No 3 Templates. The photo is the view from my window...it would be great if it stayed like this, but it comes and goes....oh well, one can't have it all!!! TFL!!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Apr 22, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    132.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).