2016_8weeks
MrsPeel, Apr 22, 2016
Description:
with one of the superb new releases we have today in store, on sale all weekend: Kristin Aagard: Home. There is also a fabulous FREE with purchase this weekend: buy Home Kit until April 25th, you will get the Home: Cards for free!!!! The story behind this page is one of the reasons you haven't seen me much around lately: After 2 month of daily attending our Doctor's practice for the nurses to pack the wound and clean and apply new dressing, not being able to sit or do much in general (as she had the same operation last year and failed) Sarita is finally healing properly and will be going back to work. We had something of a tough time before the operation, so I keep praying that she keeps that good head on her shoulders as she is starting Uni in October. The photo (even though isn't a Turner prize photo or even anything close to being good) couldn't be more perfect to reflect the past 2 months: her laying down on the sofa, watching tv and eating. Luckily she had her best friends (the girls) an aspiring to be boyfriend LOL and an ex boyfriend coming to keep her happy and entertained, and, there is, of course me! I pray every day that all the horrors of today's society don't come anywhere near her...they never stop being our babies...right? TFL!
KristinAagard likes this.
    • KristinAagard
      Wow, I am glad to hear the healing is finally underway! Wonderful journaling and yes they are always our babies! Great use of the kit for this. <3
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Apr 22, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    130.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).