Blooming!
MrsPeel, Apr 22, 2016
Description:
There is a fabulous new release from the Memory Pockets Monthly Subscription: Bloom. I'm still to make my pocket page, as the collection is so full of amazing elements, cards in all sizes and absolutely gorgeous word arts and more...I had to resist the urge to use it all in one go LOL You can also see the amazing MPM Add Ons from the designers HERE, and remember that you can save buying this weekend! Also here: Template by Designed by Soco: Second Chance No3. The photo isn't new, this was 2014's New Year's Eve, when the girls got together at ours to go party. In the past, I would have extracted and make a cool background as this is in the kitchen (we have the best light there) but I remember one of the amazing challenges or tutorials from here in which I learned how sometimes is so important that the background is there as it was, because it will tell part of the story, and it will certainly add to the whole thing when I get to print the books! TFL!
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Apr 22, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    132.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).