Serena

Chizz-Major-Sampled

Chizz-Major-Sampled
Serena, Aug 1, 2018
Description:
Credits:

Allison Pennington: Wanderer: Patterns & Backgrounds

All items on 50% off sale today!! 8-1-18!!!

Allison Pennington: Well Read: Elements, Well Read: Patterns & Backgrounds, Well Read: Library Pockets

Rebecca McMeen: Lottie, Tari Tinkerton

Kim Jensen: Big Rumpled Alpha

Lynn-Marie: Journey bundle *M3, Travelogue Sketchbook 5 *M3, Travelogue wordart *M3

Pink Reptile Designs: Garden Party | Elements, Garden Party | Papers

Scrapping With Liz: Just Right Templates

Thank you for looking! :happydance2
    • jazzmatazz
      OK, this is totally COOL! LOVE all the references to reading and to Tad Williams' work, in particular, in all the word art. And that design ... WOWZERS! So much eye-candy, I could look at this page for a long, long time. Brilliant!
      Serena likes this.
    • Serena
      @jazzmatazz I have been LOVING your wonderful comments everywhere, I love seeing what you say, it's so genuine and sweet and makes me want to just hug you all up! Thank you for the sweet words!!! and for sharing this piece of me! :D
      jazzmatazz likes this.
    • jazzmatazz
      @Serena Thank you! :blush I feel it's important to encourage people in their art, so when I see something I like, I want to let them know. Yours is amazing! I would love to be able to have that much eye-candy on a page and not have it look like a complete mess, but sometimes layout design just escapes me.
      Serena likes this.
    • Serena
      @jazzmatazz What's hilarious for me is that a "simple" layout is SOOOOO hard to make! I can't make it look clean and simple without being boring! I've seen your gallery, it's lovely and you make things seem so otherworldy and magical! That's something to be proud of! I think things here worked so well because of the concept of Tad's books. He has angels, faeries, and all sorts of subjects in his books that just transport you, so being able to portray that in everything was just magical. Most of the time I think my layouts are probably too cluttered, but I like them and that's what counts, right? :D

Also: :happyhug
      jazzmatazz likes this.
    • londoncuppa
      Fabulous page, Serena!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Serena
    Date:
    Aug 1, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    683.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).