by MP-Addons & Allison Pennington,
Playing With Chevrons No. 4
by Designed by Soco,
CU/PU - Stylin' #264 - Leather
by Mommyish,
CU/PU - Stylin' #276
by Mommyish
    • HeatherB
      This is beautiful! Love the photo - Bianca is pretty young there and to be starting the viola, wow! Love the chevrons and the patterned papers. Great page and lift! Thanks for playing along with my challenge!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @HeatherB She is having a little of a rough time because her classmates are very immature and so far the slowest learning class which is driving her insane! She was telling me they have absolute no respect and talk over her when she is explaining things. This is having her consider dropping orchestra. Poor child, can't stand bad behaving kids.
    • HeatherB
      @Dalis Oh that's too bad, poor Bianca. I hope she doesn't drop it, it can be so rewarding as she gets older. Kids can be a real pain in the you-know-what sometimes.
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @HeatherB Me too, she really enjoys the instrument. She is teaching me at the same time, it's a struggle for me. LOL!!!!
      jesskab likes this.
    • jesskab
      Good for Bianca, I hope it all works out! Brody starts clarinet this month. God help us, we barely survived his recorder practice last year! Thank you so much for joining the challenge!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @jesskab OMG, when Bianca did the recorder we had a wine-recorder session in our neighborhood. Moms would get together at someone's driveway while the kids STAYED in their houses and played. I heard really bad stories, and I am kind of impressed that I never thought B was bad at it. I learned later that recorders are the instrument of the lefties!
      jesskab likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Dalis
    Date:
    Sep 27, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    467.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).