SanVHM

Carilyne

Carilyne
SanVHM, Jul 3, 2015
Description:

MI II-3 Secret Agent

joie de vivre by Paislee Press
    • klee73010
      great take on this challenge! It's sort of nice to read through all this information and really get to know the TLP family! :)
    • bellbird
      love the paper shapes and run-on text with the lens frame!
    • amandac
      San this ia amazing! I love the journaling all over the paper and the fabulous camera lens frame! I bet Agent Carrie loves her page!! Well done Agent San ... you are a rock star :)
    • jenn mccabe
      how beautiful is this?!?! love th emixed colors of the fonts and that you made the whole background out of the interview questions. love the little paper swirls and carilynne's sweet photo in the lens frame. this ROCKS! (enjoy your family holiday!!!! xoxo)
    • redplaid3
      Love those pastel colors!  Interesting way you did it, too.  I would have never thought of it.  That's what makes it so cool!
    • Nemla
      I love the lines thorugh the text, great LO
    • Dalis
      Oh wow this turned out so cool!  Love all the information hiding in plain sight!
    • KarenB
      Beautiful. I love that the questions are the BG and the swirly design around the photo is perfect
    • beszteri
      Wow, great take on the challenge, I really love the interview in the background!
    • Li Li Wee
      love the idea of the answers being used like a background paper!!!  I am always at awe with your creativity!!! Thank you so much for making it on time for this mission!! YOU ROCK GIRL!!!
      AGENT Q
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    SanVHM
    Date:
    Jul 3, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: