HeatherB

Carefree

Carefree
HeatherB, Mar 12, 2021
Description:
Carefree Mini Kit by Designed by Soco
Subfloors Vol 2 by Allison Pennington

Cindy's Layered Templates: Half Pack 309 Folder Fun 1 and Date it 3 by Cindy Schneider
Avia, MrsPeel and JenEm like this.
    • JenEm
      Looks like fun! That navy background paper is so striking, and the pops of orange add great contrast as well. Beautifully scrapped, Heather!
      HeatherB likes this.
    • littlekiwi
      Lovely contrast
      HeatherB likes this.
    • jam-on-toast
      Love all those layers and the dark background. Beautiful page.
      HeatherB likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      you, my dear girl, are one absolutely marvelous artist!!! LOVE the layering, those shadows are perfection, subtle where needed, some more accented and all together if feels like a paper page!!! Love seeing them so cute so little!!!! I also have been scrapping photos of Sarita little... I keep looking at the photos and wishing we had a time machine one could use to kinda "go on a holiday" go back in time ti spend a year or so when she was little... (or re live it all again!!!) they both are so adorable!! what a precious treasure for them these pages will be!!!! you make perfection with the heart of the moment!!!!! [​IMG]
      HeatherB likes this.
    • Avia
      cute
      HeatherB likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    HeatherB
    Date:
    Mar 12, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    244.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).