dotcomkari

Care Bear

Care Bear
dotcomkari, Feb 5, 2014
Description:

Ever since the day I was born my father has called me his little “Care Bear”. I am a child of the 80’s and when I was young the Care Bears were quite popular. It became a tradition to buy me a stuffed “Care Bear” each year the first 8 years of my life. I still own many of those “Care Bears” today. Bedtime bear was always my favorite and I have quite a few of my old Bedtime bears that I have passed down to my own children. One of my earliest memories was Halloween when I two years old. My parents dressed me as , YES! you guessed it.. one of my most beloved bears... a CARE BEAR! It was a costume passed down from my cousin, Alicia.. It was the pink bear, Cheer Bear. I Made the cutest Care Bear ever. The same costume was passed down to my younger sister a few years later. And then passed down again to my youngest cousin, years later. Still today my father calls me his “Care Bear”. The Nick-name has not left me. I am still fond of the bears and I have passed that love down to my own kids. My own daughter was a “Care Bear” on her 4th Halloween and my youngest daughter sleeps with one of my Bedtime Bears on a nightly basis.

Credits:
Sahlin Studio:
This Moment
Candy Flowers
Life as We Know It
Wire Rimmed Alpha
Story Telling

Just Jaimee:
Jan. 2014 Story Teller

Heather Joyce:
The Sara

• Roboliver
      Absolutely ADORABLE!!!!!
    • Joamosatcharterdotnet
      Sweet and adorable page...I remember the care bears when they had a tv show...my daughter has a care bear doll its over 30years old...great page and your journaling is adorable...
    • Karen
      Oh wow!  I loved Care Bears too as a kid!  This layout is so awesome!  I love that cute photo of you as a Care Bear so much!  It's perfect on the wood background and I love the wonky lines of your journaling too!  Great LO!  :)
    • Katydid
      I loved Care Bears, too! This is gorgeous - love all that journaling on the side.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    dotcomkari
    Date:
    Feb 5, 2014
    View Count:
    Comment Count: