SeattleSheri

Bucket List

Bucket List
SeattleSheri, Jan 8, 2019
Description:
January 7 - MOC Bucket List
Completed items are hung and dated; items still on my list are in the bucket :heartlub

Bucket - internet image extracted and doctored up with stylized text
Clothespins and staples are from my stash
Treasured Places by TLP
Treasured People by TLP
Stargazer by Forever Joy and Studio Basic
All About Him by Just Jamie and Studio Basic
*some items recolored or modified
Thanks for looking!
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is really cool and so unique!! Love your take on the challenge!
    • SeattleSheri
      @Cherylndesigns Thank you for always leaving the sweetest comments on my pages :heartlub
    • Saar
      Gorgeous Sheri! Love your page design and concept. So creative. So well done. I love the bucket and all the clothes pins. Beautiful work as always.
    • cfile
      Sheri this is so clever and I love it... first I love your extraction on the bucket. superb!! The embossing of Bucket List on it is fabulous! I also love your little tags with the way you have all those items that you have completed, hanging with clothespins on those great stapled ribbons, and then the items on your list still to be done, in the bucket.. how very clever!!! I love the one of locating and meeting your Dad's family that you completed in 2018.. how wonderful!! Fantastic page and I love the old worn frame with the stapled ribbon as your base. Your shadowing is fantastic, and well I love your page so much, and to me it is a Froggy Fav for January!

(By the way, the commitment one will be the hard one, at least it was for me when my parents sold the home I grew up in, in 1988.. then their home in Florida became my new "home" even though I was grown both originally in 1988 (I was 27 then). Mom passed away in 1990, and the new home we sold in 2013. 2 months after my Dad's passing.. that was the one that hurt the most as that was the closure one... no place to call "home" anymore related to my childhood family. Of course I have my own home, but that was my parents home. Hugs and good luck!)
    • CharlotteM
      wonderful idea and gorgeous page, love all your beautiful tags and the very detailed and loving design!
    • michelepixels
      So creative how you have the still-to-come items in the bucket and hang the completed ones!
    • mrsashbaugh
      Wow Sheri! This is amazing! I love how you did this challenge! Love the clothespins and hanging your completed bucket list items with your still remainder ones in the bucket, so very clever! Gorgeous and congrats on Froggy Fav!
    • SeattleSheri
      @Saar @CharlotteM @michelepixels @mrsashbaugh thank you so much for the wonderful comments and compliments :heartlub

@cfile thank you SOOOO much for the Froggy Fav, you made my day!! :heartlub:heartlub 2018 was an exciting and difficult year. I tracked down four half-siblings. I met my sister in August (we are so much alike) and have connected with one of my brothers and another sister. I also had a chance to meet my uncle and his wife ... more and more relatives continue to welcome me. When I took my 23&Me test I only expected to learn about my ancestry, so finding new family (something I've very much yearned for) has been a dream come true! I'm also in the final stages of selling the house (months and months of negotiations), so I hope to "hang that one up" in the next month or two! It's definitely the closing of a chapter (bittersweet). Thanks for sharing your experience too.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @SeattleSheri oh Sheri, this warms my heart that you have found a lot of your family and half siblings. How fortunate and wonderful! Much happiness and I hope you continue with more family! Yes the home sale is always bittersweet, but there are memories and pictures :) This is fantastic about your ancestry. My mother kept all of those records that I now have of the family to pass down to my nephew, but I find the family tree a very interesting subject!! You deserved the Froggy Fav. So glad I could make your day :)
    • ellasspace
      FREAKING AWESOME!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    SeattleSheri
    Date:
    Jan 8, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    734.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).