cfile

Brother & Sister - Family (MOC6 day31 - Then & Now)

Brother & Sister - Family (MOC6 day31 - Then & Now)
cfile, Jan 31, 2018
Description:
CVW_SupplyTracker
Kim Jensen | Make The World DanceAP (family)
Dawn Inskip | A New Chapter (tag)
Dawn Inskip | Hush (staple)
Etc. by Danyale | BoHo Soul Kit (stitch border)
Lynn Grieveson | Quiet Life (flower5, glass3, torn1)
Lynne-Marie | JanYOUary - Papers (paper 02 & solid 05)
Lynne-Marie | JanYOUary - Elements (doodle01, paint03b)
Mommyish | Thick Paint Style
fonts: Century Gothic for dates & journaling; Passenger Script
-------------------------------
Journaling (160 words): "Then and now...The years have flown by. We have each married and now live about 5 hours apart on different sides of a different state then we grew up in, yet we are still close. Brother and Sister. This past weekend was so much fun. While we speak on the phone or we “Face-Time”, it had been almost 2 years since we were together. I loved looking through old slides together, and reminiscing over our childhood. So many relatives are now gone. It was so much fun remembering them and the stories to coincide with each slide. Patti enjoyed learning a bit more of our family too. While looking through the slides, we saw each of us in our parent’s faces. We even saw Christopher in Daddy’s younger photos. The visit was short. It was fun, and of all the weekends, this was the perfect one. I needed to see you my dear brother. I missed you so very much. "
chastml and KarenB like this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Jan 31, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    242 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).