cfile

Brother & Sister - Family (MOC6 day31 - Then & Now)

Brother & Sister - Family (MOC6 day31 - Then & Now)
cfile, Jan 31, 2018
Description:
CVW_SupplyTracker
Kim Jensen | Make The World DanceAP (family)
Dawn Inskip | A New Chapter (tag)
Dawn Inskip | Hush (staple)
Etc. by Danyale | BoHo Soul Kit (stitch border)
Lynn Grieveson | Quiet Life (flower5, glass3, torn1)
Lynne-Marie | JanYOUary - Papers (paper 02 & solid 05)
Lynne-Marie | JanYOUary - Elements (doodle01, paint03b)
Mommyish | Thick Paint Style
fonts: Century Gothic for dates & journaling; Passenger Script
-------------------------------
Journaling (160 words): "Then and now...The years have flown by. We have each married and now live about 5 hours apart on different sides of a different state then we grew up in, yet we are still close. Brother and Sister. This past weekend was so much fun. While we speak on the phone or we “Face-Time”, it had been almost 2 years since we were together. I loved looking through old slides together, and reminiscing over our childhood. So many relatives are now gone. It was so much fun remembering them and the stories to coincide with each slide. Patti enjoyed learning a bit more of our family too. While looking through the slides, we saw each of us in our parent’s faces. We even saw Christopher in Daddy’s younger photos. The visit was short. It was fun, and of all the weekends, this was the perfect one. I needed to see you my dear brother. I missed you so very much. "
chastml and KarenB like this.
    • Nemla
      What lovely photos of the two of you. I like the journaling a lot too. Hard to be apart, but thank God for technology .
      cfile likes this.
    • Sokee
      This is wonderful journaling! Glad you got a good visit in! We love to watch slides too! Love your paints, doodles and that torn paper!! Yah you got your 31st layout done! Are you completely done!!?
      cfile likes this.
    • ashleywb
      I love this so much!! Beautiful photos, journaling, and composition. That "us" tag is the perfect touch.
      cfile likes this.
    • *gina*
      What a gorgeous page, Christa - love the photos and the journaling.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @Nemla Vivi, thank you! Yes I definitely agree!!
      @Sokee Barbara, thank you so much. It meant a lot to me to see him this last weekend especially. I loved the entire MOC :) Yes this completes my 6th year! I have completed every one! Love it!!
      @ashleywb Thank you so very much!
      @*gina* Thank you so very much Gina!
    • Karen
      Nemla and cfile like this.
    • cfile
      @Karen Thank you so much Karen!! That means a lot to me!!
      Karen likes this.
    • redplaid3
      Wonderful memories. I like how you scrapped them. The blue is so striking.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      redplaid3 likes this.
    • redplaid3
      Are you a polly yet? This must be the year! You are so prolific and so good and so kind. Everything a polly should be. In fact, I'm going to tell Laura right now.

Also, you've grown so much as an artist. Can you recommend sites for classes you especially liked. Like I love Jessica Sprague--such clear directions.
      mcurtt and Nemla like this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Jan 31, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    242 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).