silent ranks

MOC Day30 - Tough-times

MOC Day30 - Tough-times
silent ranks, Jan 31, 2018
Description:
Think Happy Be Happy, Our Story by Amy Wolff Designs
**I HATE HIS PAIN. I hate that I can't take it away. I want to make his life easier but the reality is that I can't. I cannot "fix' him. I can however be there for him whenever he needs me. I can get his meds, I can massage his back, I can hold him in the night when the dreams get too much or let him snuggle until he can fall asleep. There are things I can do and I have to remind myself that walking beside him and holding his hand is enough. I know in my heart that as long as we stick together we can get through the tough days. PTSD and chronic pain will not beat us. We are a strong team.**
Lena Gardner and KarenB like this.
    • Sokee
      ((hugs)) sorry you are going through this! Your layout is beautifully created! I love the two photos telling part of the story, the arrow pointing down to the second and how you put positive thoughts on your layout. He is lucky to have you! And you are STRONG enough to be there for him!
    • Lena Gardner
      This was so touching to read...thank you for scrapping such a delicate topic for this challenge...the struggle is part of the story, I always say. I love your page. <3
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    silent ranks
    Date:
    Jan 31, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    85.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    650px
    Height:
    650px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).