JANUARY 9: Advice to your future self
credits @ the lilypad
sunday girl by Allison Pennington
splattered alpha by cd muckosky
damaged goods by kim jensen
chain my heart by kim jensen

others
*font alex brush
journaling talks about the proximity of my 40th birthday...I'm not scared...*gasp* (poorly translated by google)
170 words in English
The mere closeness of my 40th birthday has made me think a lot about life more than I thought it would be possible. So these thoughts are so much to the empowered forty year old woman that I hope to be - in less than a month! * Helllllp!! - as maybe for a few months or years hence, who knows what the weight of that date might mean to me in terms of changes ?? Go to the doctor, no matter how annoying or fearful you are. Do not be so hard on yourself, no matter what you've done wrong, it all goes away. Forgive yourself, before it's too late. Forgive others too, to live lighter. Travel more, enjoy your free time to have new experiences, do not be afraid to try new flavors, new foods, drinks, get out of your confort zone. In a year, you'll wish you'd started to take care of yourself .... do not go back to smoking !!! And do not forget, life is too short, eat dessert whenever possible !!

Dalis and chastml like this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    Ferdy
    Date:
    Jan 31, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    240.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).