redplaid3

Broken

Broken
redplaid3, Feb 28, 2019
Description:
Kim Jensen: Damaged Goods, Treasured Things, Ragged Edges, and School zone papers
MrsPeel likes this.
    • mmbstaley
      This is so cool and fun! LOVE how you made a figure from the damaged good bits!
    • KimJ
      Oh, wow! Love the person you made! So creative! Wonderful way to mix all the kits as well. Very cool page!
    • cinderella
    • redplaid3
      @cinderella THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! Made my day. It was fun to make.
      cinderella likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      this is spectacular ...and I see Cindy already Froggy Faved it.... millions of apologies I couldn't be here on the day much.... my health tricks me and I have days in which I can do more, but I had a very bad week...anyway, I am SO happy that Cindy took it to the Froggy Faves because you so SO deserve it!!!!!!! the creativity your mind has, the beautiful way in which you put your pages together.... and the wonderful person you are, even though I don;t know you all the way, I fo know the kindness and faith, the beautiful light you brought into my heart...I hope we will be able to get to know each other more this year...every page of yours is an inspiration, Linda.... and as we have started a new Froggy Faves, I will show it there too!!!!!
      into the March Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kim Jensen
    Uploaded By:
    redplaid3
    Date:
    Feb 28, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    624.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).