Human Rights Poem
Angela Toucan, Feb 28, 2019
Description:
Credits:
Date It Plastic Beads by Kim Jensen.
Spell It Plastic Beads by Kim Jensen.
Geo Cut Page Mats by Kim Jensen.
Notebooks by Kim Jensen.
Cork background - from Kim Jensen's contribution to It's About Time Today Collab.
Also from It's About Time Today Collab: Paper Dolls by Kristin Aagard; String Cluster by Just Jamie; Paint by Rachel Jefferies.
Rest from Kim Jensen's contribution to a RAKScraps Megakit in 2007 - my all time favourite minikit by Kim.
Fonts: Second Grader, and Monotype Corsiva.
MrsPeel likes this.
    • *gina*
      fantastic page and poem - love it
    • KimJ
      Oh, how fun! Love that she wrote a poem! Well done! Terrific page too! My goodness that RAKS kit is a blast from the past! I still remember extracting that raffia flower – so many little spaces! LOL
    • marijke
      Wonderful page ... love how you used the notebook ... love the words ...
    • Cherylndesigns
      Total words of wisdom, Angela! Loving how you used the notebook to write it on.
    • redplaid3
      Super job!
    • MrsPeel
      you know Angela, every thing I see, every new glimpse on the life of your amazing family, everything I see of your kids that reflects the amazing people you and your husband are....makes me love you more and more...... I know you have an extremely difficult time with the health care, I know how hard we need to fight in this country for the rights we should have as a given....and you keep growing in my heart and it grows my wish to be better, every day. The fact that you are light-love-friendship and a creative and still have time to look after people around you here (like you take time to write to me from time to time and is perfect timing.....) all of this is translated in the art, be yours alone, or pages from the kids, or working together..., every page is a diamond...love her literary skills!!! and such a gorgeous page all over...the credits list is fabulous,m you should get a prize for being the best in the way to credit!!!!!!!![​IMG]
    • rchansen
      Stunning. Not sure how I have missed this before. Love the poem on notebook paper. Love the paperdolls. The scattered beads. All the elements your chose perfectly complete the page!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kim Jensen
    Uploaded By:
    Angela Toucan
    Date:
    Feb 28, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    236.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    768px
    Height:
    768px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).