KarenK

before-after

before-after
KarenK, Apr 3, 2018
Description:
First dinner Passover was last Friday, I spent cooking 12 hours the day before (Thursday), the dinner table was gloriously set with everything, 1 hour after...and it was a disaster LOL, but it was an amazing Pesach with family
Using: Collab by Tangie Baxter and Rebecca McMeen: Mint to be
londoncuppa and Dalis like this.
    • AJK
      Ahhh- at first glance I thought it was Passover! Beautiful!
      KarenK likes this.
    • Dalis
      WOW! You guys are super fancy for Passover! This is gorgeous!
      KarenK likes this.
    • KarenK
      @AJK well, you were totally right LOL
    • KarenK
      @Dalis , Thanks so much, I never thought that fancy describe my kind of dinners, I never had a complete set of knives, plates, etc...not even when I buy one use only, LOL
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @KarenK It looks super fancy and delicious!!!!!
      KarenK likes this.
    • jazzmatazz
      LOL! All I could think of in seeing the before and after pictures is the 3 hours of prep time for the meal, and the 10 minutes eating it! (Of course, Passover is not quite that quick!) But it IS a gorgeous table setting! And Mint is a favorite color palette in my home. Beautifully done.
      KarenK likes this.
    • KarenK
      @jazzmatazz Thanks so much, and yes...my family are very good eaters, and I am such an exaggerated "idishe mame", half of the dishes I didn't have time to serve, they were exploding...and when I was cooking my hubby annoyed me telling me it was too much, LOL
    • Christina W
      Love it! There’s nothing like making a big meal for family and having everyone enjoy it! You are making such good memories for everyone in addition to the good food....
      KarenK likes this.
    • londoncuppa
      This is BEAUTIFUL, Karen! I love that you've documented such a Holy and Sacred occasion so elegantly! Your color selections are spot-on. Thank you so much for playing in my challenge!
    • heathert
      So elegant and fancy... love the before/after! I agree with @jazzmatazz -- it always seems like the prep is so much longer than the enjoyment!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    KarenK
    Date:
    Apr 3, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    123.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).