RJMJ

Photography Challenge-April-Before & After-Bleeding Love

Photography Challenge-April-Before & After-Bleeding Love
RJMJ, Apr 2, 2018
Description:
Thanks For The Before & After Challenge!...Not Something That I Would Have Thought Of To Scrap About...Sometimes When It Rains Softly...It Feels Like A Little Bit Of A Cleansing Of The World Or Nature Especially In The Spring When Fresh,New & Bright Flowers Are Starting To Blossom & Bloom...The Before Picture In My Layout Is Some Fresh & Pretty Bleeding Hearts While It's Raining Ever So Softly Upon Them & The 2nd Pic Is The After Picture Taken A Little Bit Closer Upon An After Inspection Of These Beautiful Flowers...I Enjoyed Making This Layout Eventhough It Took Me A Lot Longer To Make This Than First Thought About...I Love Working With Photos & Applying Effects & Testing Out Recoloring Techniques & Adding/Removing Saturation Etc...I Worked On These Photos For Quite Sometime To Get Them Exactly The Way I Wanted Them To Look & I Worked Extensively With Many Paper Background Applications To Make My Final Background Removing & Adding Papers Along The Way...I Used A Separate Photo That I Placed Behind The Other 2 Pictures To Achieve The Cascading Out From Behind-Look & I Even Extracted 3 Extra Individual Bleeding Hearts Flowers To Add Some Extra Perspective To The Final Layout...I Like The Softness Of The Way The Photos Look With All The Heart Inspired Extras Applied To Finish The Layout...

*For My Bleeding Love Layout-I Used*

*Puppy Love-Pink Reptile Designs
*For Peep's Sake/Hippity Hoppity/Pea In A Pod & Happy Easter-Add-On Papers-All By Kristin Aagard
*Rosaleen-Watercolor Clipart-AnnelyBlooms(1 Element)
Mylinn and londoncuppa like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      oh wow, this is something! love the amazing layers and feeling of depth in this work! really beautiful - the colors are rather bold but you've managed to give them a soft dreamy ethereal feeling. just lovely!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • londoncuppa
      RJMJ, I love this page so very, very much. I know I'm not supposed to have favorites, but you've just blown me away with this. That's why I HAD to make it a ***FROGGY FAVORITE***. Congrats, and thank you so much for playing in my challenge!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      *Thank You So Very Much Jenn & Londoncuppa For Choosing My Layout For A The Froggy Favorite April!...This Is Awesome!...I'm Thrilled!...WOW!...* :heartslub
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Apr 2, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    513.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).