KAPOH

Making-Soup!

Making-Soup!
KAPOH, Apr 5, 2018
Description:
JOURNALING
Making Soup!
1/23/18
My 103-year old mother eats a lot of soup. Over the years, our home-made recipes have evolved to “semi” home made (to borrow an idea from cookbook author Sandra Lee.) These pictures show the “Mise En Place” (before) for 3 soups and the packaged soup (after) ready for the freezer. This first one is Vegetable Beef.
Here is our Pea Soup with Ham.
And this one is Cream of Chicken Noodle Soup with Cheese.
CREDITS: clipart; KITS: Doodled Pocket Pages 2, Al Fresco, Chef's Kitchen, On the Farm by Kate Hadfield; Food Pantry Doodles by Clever Monkey Graphics; Sporty Grungy Solids by Kirstin Aagard; FONT: Comic Sans
Mylinn, londoncuppa and MrsPeel like this.
    • Pups_r_Paps
      I'm hungry!!! I love your Mise en Place photos and then the various stages of soup - ready to eat, stored in the freezer, and finally, ready to put the lids on the containers. Your embellishments are spot on.
    • MrsPeel
      so, I am doing something else (than commenting in the gallery) but I saw this, and I always love when you scrap things with a story, and especially love the cooking pages.... I still have in my mind one you did for the dog treats you made (ok , my memory is really really bad, so bad that they want to start me on meds for that too, but I am quiet sure it was you) Love it when you scrap yopur own photos, and the way that you always give us the story..... love this!!! and your grandma is lucky with all those awesome flavors!!! I also love soups, and we have been talking about getting organized to pre cook and freeze... you have just given me a[​IMG] bit more incentive!!!!! love the way you scrapped this challenge!!!!!
    • londoncuppa
      You are my hero! I love homemade soup so much. I used to make it all the time but haven't had time in so long. I bought the stuff to make broccoli cheese recently but never got around to it. I'm so happy to see someone following through. You've made really great varieties too! Love your journaling (wow to your mom!!!) and how you've set up your pics. Thanks so much for playing in my challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    KAPOH
    Date:
    Apr 5, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    133.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    640px
    Height:
    495px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).