lorieh

Be You

Be You
lorieh, Nov 7, 2016
Description:
November 2016 Template by Sara Gleason
Lifetime Stories Kit, Shabby Couture Kit and Stay True by Etc by Danyale
bbachand, MrsPeel, Juliestcyr and 2 others like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      what a cool backdrop for that photo! i love the way you matched the colors in the photo to all the papers and elements. this is really darling!
      lorieh likes this.
    • LovelyMissKait
      Wonderful combination of kit and photo!
      lorieh likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      Oh wow... this is just beautiful! Love the photo and the kit you chose is perfect!! Love the paints and beautiful colors!!
      lorieh likes this.
    • bellbird
      Gorgeous colours &layering with the paint
      lorieh likes this.
    • dailydwelling
      What a fun page! I love the photo and all the paint really bringing the focus to it!
      lorieh likes this.
    • scrappyjedi
      How FUN is that gorgeous pink hair??!?!? Love it! I also love the way you've really brought out the colors in your photo with your paper and embellishment choices. And your shadowing is awesome!
      lorieh likes this.
    • ashleywb
      Beautiful! What a fun photo and I agree that the kit is a perfect match.
      lorieh likes this.
    • willimena
      You've done a great job matching the colours in the photo with the kit colours - it makes a striking layout.
      lorieh likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      oh gosh another super page!!!!!!!! LOVE her, the hair is amazing, the photo is a great capture, and your composition/take on the template is awesome!!! I just scrapped this template this morning and at first didn't noticed it was same!!! gorgeous elements you used, love the whole feeling, the colors are amazing....super page indeed!!!!![​IMG]
      lorieh likes this.
    • bbachand
      This is so pretty!! Can't wait to use it as inspiration for the MOC5 challenge.
      lorieh likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    lorieh
    Date:
    Nov 7, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    142.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).