Rachel Jefferies

Be(e) the change - Hybrid Junk Journal

Be(e) the change - Hybrid Junk Journal
Rachel Jefferies, Jul 11, 2020
Description:
I've bought a new printer, I've made a new Junk Journal and I'm full of experimental mojo!

I created some printable sheets using labels, elements and digital stamps and printed them out onto regular and transparent sticker paper to use in my Junk Journal.

I also 'masked' my photo, to eliminate most of the background in Photoshop using my new Painted Masks 1 on sale through Sunday 12th July and then printed the photo on sticker paper.

Other products used from the Rachel Jefferies Shop:

Pocket Art: Signature Kits 1 & 3
Mixed Media Monthly July '19(Be(e) / Adaptable / Thrive)
Sew Happy: Collage Bits
Ga_L, trekmom, tania and 3 others like this.
    • Rachel Jefferies
    • Rachel Jefferies
    • Ga_L
      wonderful ! love your junk journal. I must dare to create one. if you have some tips to start I'm in
    • Rachel Jefferies
      @Ga_L thank you! I’ll try and point you in the right direction, what tips do you need?
    • Ga_L
    • Rachel Jefferies
      @Ga_L I made mine from inspiration from Roben-Marie's Free transitions journal class, you can google that and you should easily find it or PM me, but I did have lots of papers with paint or marks on them, and other printed papers and junk papers etc. and a cover handy so i could make it right away. Depends on what your goal is, I created a Junk Journal from 'Junk' I guess but use it as more of a collage and art journal. others use a sketchbook or notebook and include ephemera and memorabilia from trips and such. It's a can of worms really and pretty open ended, your journal can be made from junk or include 'junk'. You could start with minimal stuff, I always Vet what gets chucked in the bin or recycling, tags from new clothes, security envelopes, labels and stickers and stamps from mail and things that can make good stencils, my hubby laughs at me LOL
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Rachel Jefferies
    Uploaded By:
    Rachel Jefferies
    Date:
    Jul 11, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    509.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1000px
    Height:
    1000px
    Aperture:
    f/1.8
    Make:
    Apple
    Model:
    iPhone 11
    Date / Time:
    2020:07:11 12:03:12
    Exposure Time:
    1/121 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 64
    Focal Length:
    4.25 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).