ChristyHC

Basementweb7

Basementweb7
ChristyHC, Jan 16, 2022
Description:
Storyteller BYOC 2020 January by Just Jamie
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Storyteller-BYOC-2020-January-Digital-Scrapbook-Kit.html

Abundant Photos Templates by Scrapping With Liz
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Abundant-Photos-Templates.html

For the challenge: 10 photos that relate. These are all pictures of our basement remodel project over a year's time.
MrsPeel and Electra like this.
    • bellbird
      what a process! the finished room looks like an amazing space and a cactus bathroom sounds fun and unique! worth it i'm guessing from the smiles even with all the assembly to do?
    • sberkan
      What a big job and great job documenting it! I bet it is now well used! I love your use of the numbers with the journalling.
    • BevG
      I love the wooden alpha with your photos! It matches so well and really draws your eye. Nice job!
    • littlekiwi
      Love the bright fun colors mixed in with the wooden alpha
    • Electra
      This is beautifully done and your basement is so bright and colourful! Wow!
    • MrsPeel
      this is gorgeous!!!!!! the page and your project!!! I know the feeling of doing stuff by ourselves, actually we refurbished the living room almost all on our own when my daughter was 12!!! Here your floors are so beautiful! love the light wood, and a cactus bathroom!!!! yes!!!!!! you just gave me an idea for our corridor which is isn need of some light and paint...my daughter has been to Israel twice and has marvellous pictures (she went to the to of Masada on a hike at 5 am to see the sunrise!) may work on making a bit of embellishing on those photos and print to go up on the wall! love how you chose an alpha that seems to be created for your photos, the clean lines and subtle perfect shadows give even more elegance, love those numbers you used, all over gorgeous!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    ChristyHC
    Date:
    Jan 16, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    336.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).