BA Architecture

BA Architecture
Farwen, Mar 4, 2021
Description:
For the March 2021 Slow Scrap 01

credits:

Allison Pennington
- Holiday Hustle alphabet roundup
Amy Wolff - Bittersweet pp, Botanical ep, A Little Damaged pp, Miscellany, Eleven ep, Messy Marvin Deconstructed vol. 2, Messy Marvin Tags Vol. 2
    • keepscrappin
      i love the drama/contrast of the b&w with the pops of purple, green and blue. the photo perspective is gorgeous and everything is so well balanced, yet eclectic... love it! What kit did you use? I want/need it! :giggle Thanks for chattin and scrappin with us!
      Farwen likes this.
    • garrynkim
      I love that photo of the roofs! Your two main paper choices are gorgeous. Love the bottom cluster.
      Farwen likes this.
    • Farwen
      @keepscrappin thank you Kayla! Sorry, I was late adding the credits ^^' As you can see it's a mix&match and I recolored a lot!
    • Farwen
    • keepscrappin
      @Farwen - no worries on the credits. I figured you were adding them but you wanted to make sure to get the layout posted first before the deadline. :agree That's a great mix of kits and you've scrapped it masterfully. love it! :wub
      Farwen likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      Francesca, this is gorgeous!!!!!! (as always!!!!) when you say BA, is that Buenos Aires? I mean, could be Bologna? (LOL maybe not) I saw another one of yours that looked a lot more like parts of Buenos Aires I know well, I think it was part of the Avenida Libertador? where the is that huge statue in the middle of the big roads?
      love this, always the most amazing pages, with you!!!!!
      [​IMG]
      Farwen likes this.
    • Farwen
      @keepscrappin oh Kayla, thank you again for your sweet words!!! @MrsPeel amica!!!!! ❤❤❤ There's only one BA in the world and in my heart!!!! I celebrate Buenos Aires beauty and magnificence whenever I can!!!!!!
      p.s. Bologna is BO anyway, lol :agree
    • MrsPeel
      @Farwen LOLOLOLOLOL That's why I sad maybe not? LOLOL I thought with the other photo was more recognizable, this one if I am not mistaken we pass that dome in the way from Ezeiza (am sure it has another name now, the international airport) going to my mum's...wouldn't it be great if we could go to Buenos Aires together?????!!!!!!!!!! I'm off to sleep a bit as I wanna wake up at 1:30 am to go to the MOC Chat!!!!! talk soon!!!!!!!! Love YOU!!!!!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Farwen
    Date:
    Mar 4, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    190.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).