trekmom

August Sahin Designs Designer Challenge Born To Stand Out. Take 3

August Sahin Designs Designer Challenge Born To Stand Out. Take 3
trekmom, Aug 29, 2020
Description:
So, yes, take 3. I wasn't thrilled with a mistake on the first try or the second try. Seriously, grammatical errors are my pet peeve. I needed the words to stand out more as they were vital to the page, no pun intended or maybe, yes?
Following the recipes, my two bold colors are orange and blue. My stripes are orange with stars and pink. Obviously, my animal is the flamingo, I took this photo at the San Diego Zoo. My geometric shape is a triangle, repeated on the top and bottom.
I used all Sahin Design products
Bloom and Grow car made into triangles and repeated.
Reverie solid papers 02 and 07, I lightened the white paper.
Live, Love, Soul solid papers 03 and 04 and paper 03.
Reverie solid 07
esahin and LynnG like this.
    • flowersgal
      What a fun colorful layout and I love the humor of the question along with the photo of the flamingo. I like the circle underneath which contrasts so nicely with the bright orange and pink paper strips. Delightful layout!
      trekmom likes this.
    • norton94
      I didn't see 1 or 2, but can definitely say 3rd time is a charm! Great page and love the bold title and colors!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      norton94 likes this.
    • yellowpeep
      Wonderful job with this photo! It matches the quote so well. I love the way you repeated the bright pinks and oranges in the background.
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @yellowpeep Thank you, your kind words have made my day.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Designer Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Aug 29, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    1.5 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3588px
    Height:
    3588px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).